Friday, March 16, 2012

Hillbilly Clickers

Just a quick word about HillybillyClickers. I've been a member with this site for awhile, but I'm not a very active member. However, I have been paid a few times from them. As I mentioned before, ClickOrSignUp is my top GPT site. But, I like HillybillyClickers because of all the PTC offers they have.

On any given day, HillybillyClickers will almost always have roughly 12-15 pages of PTC pages. It isn't a huge amount of money, but you can make payout in probably a week or two for just 5 minutes a day. Who knows, you may find it's your favorite GPT site, just like I found mine!

What is PTC? It stands for Paid To Click. You watch ads for a certain amount of seconds and get credit for them. Like I said, not a huge payout, but it adds up!

No comments:

Post a Comment