Friday, March 16, 2012

Cash Crate

CashCrate is a site that I've been a member of for about two years now. I signed up a long time ago and was active for awhile; but then as I found other sites, I found myself drifting away from it. However, it is an excellent place to make money. I just recently started getting back into this site again. Click here to see proof of my payments.

CashCrate offers a variety of ways to make money. Not only is there the typical offers and surveys, but they've also got videos and shopping along with many contests. On March 20th, they'll be hosting a contest that could make you $100 richer! It is called CashCrate live, which is like a big chat room you can talk to the owners in while completing offers (or whatever the contest may be).

What I love about CashCrate is that they have a very active forum that some of their most active members use frequently. When I started, I can't tell you how many hours I spent on that forum learning every tip and trick I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment