Thursday, March 15, 2012

ICS

ICS is a site I joined not too long ago. You do surveys that are 3 questions long. You can take more surveys every 3 hours to increase trust score, which means you'll get more money/tickets/coins for surveys as your score increases.

To the right, you'll see an example of a survey from ICS. Clicking on it will take you to the sign up page if you're interested. Now back to the basics!

I have never found a more simple and trustworthy site than this one. I'm always a little hesitant in believing a site is legit until I've been paid. And I've been paid three times from this site, less than 24 hours each time. You can cash out through PayPal once you reach a minimum of $2.00. During your three hour session, you'll earn coins, tickets and cash. Tickets are used for their daily drawing of $50. The tickets will be taken out of your account automatically daily. The coins can be used for a couple different things. You can turn them in to give you more tickets for a better chance at winning the $50. Or you can use them to enter the $2 drawing that happens every 3 hours. Personally, I've never won the $50 drawing...yet! I have, however, won the $2 drawing not only for myself, but from a referral also. When your referral wins, you win also!

Below is my most recent payment sent from ICS. It was received 14 Mar, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment