Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Crowd Tap

It's been a few days since my last post. I've been working on building up payment on a new site I found and didn't want to write about it until I knew it was legit. That being said, I did get paid! Instantly as a matter of fact. CrowdTap is a new way of earning points to redeem for gift cards. The majority of what you do is answer polls and share pages on Facebook to get points. However, once you build up your levels, you can start sampling products and participating in discussions. That's where the best point opportunities come in!

There are three ways to earn on CrowdTap. You have Missions, Quick Hits and Actions. Missions are ways for you to earn extra points besides the polls and page sharing. You do x amount of something, and you'll get a reward. Quick Hits are the polls and things you do for the smaller amounts of points (but do quickly add up!). Actions are where you'll find what products you can sample, discussions to participate in or any other opportunity they may give you. I've only been given the chance to participate in a discussion so far myself. But that hasn't stopped me from cashing out a $10 Amazon gift card, which they paid instantly to me! I'm very impressed with this site.

Generic125x125

No comments:

Post a Comment